The website http://www.chefsxp.com/ and www.ChefsXpress.net is maintained by ChefsXpress Co.,Ltd., (“ChefsXpress”). This statement is intended to make you aware of our commitments to you as an important visitor to our website. This policy may change from time to time, so please check back periodically.
2. Personal Information. We may collect your personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) when you visit ChefsXpress websites. Personal Information, however, is not collected on this website unless you choose to provide it to us. When making inquiries, ordering a meal or requesting service information, participating in certain promotional activities, completing surveys, and generally corresponding with us, we may ask for certain Personal Information, including, for example, your name, mailing address, phone number and email address. If you are on a part of our website that requires you to provide your Personal Information, it will be clear what Personal Information we are requesting. We may also collect other information that is provided to us by your web browser. This may include the browser you used to come to our website, the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the website that you just visited before visiting our website, which pages on our website you visit, any search terms you entered, which URL you go to next, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
4. Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information. We offer you the ability to automatically review and change the information you submit to us by logging into the Site and entering in the new information yourself. Generally, we will not modify your personal information based on your request because it is very difficult to authenticate your account manually. You can change your username, email address, contact information, delivery information and user preferences by visiting the My Info-Setting area of our website after you log-in. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate.
Upon your request, we will deactivate your account, contact information, billing information, delivery information, and any financial information from our active databases. To make this request, email sorot@chefsXP.com. Such information will be deactivated as soon as reasonably possible based on your account activity and in accordance with our deactivation policy and applicable law.
We will retain in our files some personal information you have requested to remove to prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms of Service and comply with legal requirements as is permitted by law. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personal information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests. However, such personal information will be deactivated from public and member viewing and will only be available to select ChefsXpress personnel.
5. Collection and Use of your Personal Information. Your Personal Information is collected and used in various ways that we believe will help us administer our business and provide you with exceptional quality service, including, without limitation, those below.
- Browsing. Personal Information may be collected while browsing through our website. This information is collected to help run our site more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information, to monitor the level of activity on our site, and to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and promotion.
- Placing Orders, Customer Feedback. Personal Information may be collected when you contact ChefsXpress about our service offerings. This information is necessary to identify you, understand the nature feedback and analyze your comments, and provide solutions.
- Online surveys and polling. From time to time we may request Personal Information from you via surveys or polls. Participation is voluntary and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to provide your Personal Information. Surveying and polling is extremely important to us as we use this information to improve our service offerings.
- Promotional activities. When you enter a contest or other promotion, we may ask you for information such as your name, address and e-mail address to administer the program or activity, to send you promotional e-mails notifying winners and make the winners’ list publicly available in compliance with laws which may apply to such activities.
- Newsletters and promotional e-mails. As a service to our customers, we may e-mail you newsletters, promotional information and other information, using your Personal Information collected online. These e-mails will only be sent to you if you have agreed to receive them or if you have the right to opt out from further receiving them.
- Contact information. If you contact us, we may keep a record of your correspondence or comments, including any Personal Information therein. We use this information to help us provide better service.
- Sharing your Personal Information. ChefsXpress will not sell/share your Personal Information to/with any third party except as specifically provided herein. Personal Information we collect online is used for responding to inquiries, processing orders, keeping you informed about your order status, for statistical purposes, for improving our site and its performance, for developing better services and/or products, to serve advertisements, contests, surveys and promotions, and to notify you of special offers that may be of interest to you. ChefsXpress may engage businesses or agents perform functions on our behalf including, without limitation, to fulfill orders, provide marketing assistance and credit card payment processing. These businesses or agents may have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but they may not use it for any other purposes. ChefsXpress may be merged with or its assets, including the ChefsXpress Website, may be sold to another business entity. Should a merger, sale or other disposition involving ChefsXpress assets occur, you should expect that some or all of your Personal Information may be shared. Moreover, ChefsXpress may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide your Personal Information to the appropriate authorities. We will disclose your Personal Information if required by law, upon receipt of a court order or subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement authorities any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful.
6. Minor’s privacy. If you are under the age of 18, please make sure that you provide your Personal Information only after obtaining parental consent.
7. Protecting your Personal Information. Your information is stored on ChefsXpress servers located in the Kingdom of Thailand. We use procedural and technical safeguards to protect your personal information against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access and disclosure to protect your privacy, including encryption, "firewalls" and Secure Socket Layers. We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside the company. Although ChefsXpress has and will continue to undertake reasonable measures to ensure that your Personal Information is secure, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet. Therefore, ChefsXpress cannot guarantee that the Personal Information you provide will not be intercepted by others or that unauthorized access will never occur. ChefsXPress shall not be liable for a breach of security that occurs for reasons outside of its reasonable control.
8. Links to other Websites. Our site may contain links to our subsidiaries and third-party websites for your convenience and information. If you use these links, you will leave ChefsXpress’s Website. When you access these other websites, please understand that we do not control the content and are not responsible for the privacy practices of that website. We suggest that you carefully review the privacy policies of each website you visit. This Online Privacy Statement does not cover the information practices of those websites linked to our site. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit Personal Information.
10. Applicable laws. ChefsXpress will protect your Personal Information in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand.
12. Emails. Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving email communications from ChefsXpress through the following options: Users wishing to remove themselves from all future email communications can do so by contacting ChefsXpress directly using our 'Feedback' form or by opting out when receiving an email communication.
13. Correct/Update. This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided. When logged in, users can edit all personal information under their account information. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact us using the form provided.